- Bandopadhyay, A., Bhattacharyya, S. K., and Das, N. (2019). Biocontrol and growth promoting potential of eight PGPFS on Jute and Sunnhemp. J. Soils and Crops 29(2): 243-250.
- N. K. Adhikary, S. Samaddar, I. Venkatesh, A. K. Dolai, J. Tarafdar and S. K. Bhattacharyya (2017) – “Evaluation of Bupirimate against Rose Powdery mildew”. J.App.Nat.Sci (ANSF) 9(4): 2188-2192
- Bhattacharyya, S.K., Sengupta, C., Adhikary, N.K. and Tarafdar, J. (2016). Trichoderma aureoviridae– “A potential organism for bio prospecting against Macrophomina phaseolina in jute. Bangladesh Journal of Botany”, 45(5): 1219-1223
- Bhattacharyya, S. K., Sengupta, C., Adhikary, N. K.,and Tarafdar, J. (2014).“Bacillus amyloliquefaciens” – “A novel PGPR strain isolated from jute based cropping system. The Bioscan, 9(3): 1263-1268
- Bhattacharyya, S. K., Sengupta, C and Tarafdar, J. (2014): In vitro screening of bio agents from rhizosphere soil against Macrophomina phaseolina and seedling health of jute. J. Mycopathol. Res. 52(2): 267-272
- Bhattacharyya, S.K., Sengupta, C. (2016). Management of stem rot of jute using plant growth promoting rhizobacteria (PGPR) and plant growth promoting fungi (PGPF) consortium: A step towards integrated disease management in modern agriculture. In: Sustaining Future Food Security in the Changing Environment (Eds. Pandey, D. and Sarkar, A.). Nova Science Publishers Inc. 7: 177-193