1. Saha, R., Tomar, J. M. S. and Ghosh, P. K. (2007) Evaluation and selection of multipurpose tree for improving soil hydro-physical behaviour under hilly eco-system of north east India. Agroforestry Systems, 69: 239-247. DOI 10.1007/s10457-007-9044-y
2. Saha, R. and Mishra, V. K. (2009) Effect of organic residue management on soil hydro-physical characteristics and rice yield in eastern Himalayan region, India. Agroecology and Sustainable Food Systems. Journal of Sustainable Agriculture, 33(2): 161-176. DOI: 10.1080/10440040802395080
3. Das Anup, Ghosh, P. K., Lal Rattan, Saha, R. and Ngachan, S. V. (2014) Soil quality effect of conservation practices in maize - rape seed cropping system in Eastern Himalaya. Land Degradation and Development, DOI: 10.1002/ldr.2325.
4. Jha Pramod, Lakaria Brij Lal, Biswas, A. K., Saha, R., Mahapatra, P., Agrawal, B. K., Sahi, D. K., Wanjari, R. H., Lal, R., Singh Muneshwar and Subba Rao, A. (2014) Effects of carbon input on soil carbon stability and nitrogen dynamics. Agriculture, Ecosystem & Environment, 189:36-42. DOI: 10.1016/j.agee.2014.03.019
5. Ghosh, P. K., Saha, R., Gupta, J. J., Ramesh, T., Das Anup, Lama, T. D., Munda, G. C., Bordoloi Juri Sandhya and Verma Med Ram. (2009) Long-term effect of pastures on soil quality in acid soil of North-East India. Australian Journal of Soil Research, 47(4): 372-379. DOI:10.1071/SR08169
6. Saha, R., Ghosh, P. K., Mishra, V. K., Majumdar, B. and Tomar, J. M. S. (2010) Can agroforestry be a resource conservation tool to maintain soil health in the fragile ecosystem of north-east India. Outlook on Agriculture, 39(3): 191-196. DOI: 10.5367/oa.2010.0004
7. Saha, R., Ghosh, P. K., Mishra, V. K. and Bujarbaruah, K. M. (2007) Low-cost micro rainwater harvesting technology (Jalkund) for new livelihood of rural hill farmers. Current Science, 92 (9): 1258-1265
8. Saha, R., Mishra, V. K., Majumdar, B., Laxminarayana, K. and Ghosh, P. K. (2010) Effect of Integrated Nutrient Management on Soil Physical Properties and Crop Productivity under a Maize (Zea mays)-Mustard (Brassica campestris) Cropping Sequence in Acidic Soils of Northeast India. Communications in Soil Science & Plant Analysis, 41(18):2187-2200
9. Saha, R. and Ghosh, P. K. (2010) Effect of land configuration on water economy, crop yield and profitability under rice (Oryza sativa) -based cropping systems in north-east India. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 80(1): 16-20.
10. Saha, R. and Ghosh, P. K. (2013) Soil organic carbon stock, moisture availability and crop yield as influenced by residue management and tillage practices in Maize-Mustard cropping system under hill agro-ecosystem. National Academy of Science Letters- India, 36(5): 461-468